Proceedings are available online on CEUR-WS.org Website.
Five papers will be presented at DeCAT 2015, in Dublin:
1) Charlie Abela, Chris Staff and Siegfried Handschuh – Automatic Task-Cluster Generation based on Document Switching and Revisitation
2) George Panagopoulos, Pythagoras Karampiperis, Antonis Koukourikos and Sotiris Konstantinidis – Creativity Profiling Server: Modelling the Principal Components of Human Creativity over Texts
3) Martina Matta, Maria Ilaria Lunesu and Michele Marchesi – Bitcoin Spread Prediction Using Social And Web Search Media
4) Avar Pentel – Employing Relation Between Reading and Writing Skills on Age Based Categorization of Short Estonian Texts
5) Pierpaolo Basile, Annalina Caputo, Marco De Gemmis, Pasquale Lops and Giovanni Semeraro – Modeling Short-Term Preferences in Time-Aware Recommender Systems
Workshop Program will be defined soon. Check the website for updates about the organization!
Looking forward to meet you in Dublin.
Notifications of DeCAT 2015 have just been sent.
Congratulations to the authors who get their papers accepted!
Looking forward to meet you in Dublin!
The Review process started today: notifications will be sent in 2 weeks.
Good luck to the authors!
Due to several requests, we have extended the deadline for paper submissions.
You have one more week to finalize your papers a submit through EasyChair (link).
We’re looking forward for you submissions!
Your paper was rejected at UMAP 2015? Do you have original research about Big, Social and Linked Data or about Recommender Systems and Adaptive Intelligent Services? Think about submitting your contributions to DeCAT Workshop.
The Final CFP is out! Deadline in five days.
Submit your contributions through our EasyChair instance within March, 31: